Saturday, April 5, 2014

Guess Who's Coming For Dinner?

For the past two weeks, I've been too busy playing host to write a blog. I've spent time with grandkids, a high school chum and members of the board of the National Federation of Press Women. I enjoyed every minute of it, but I haven't had a moment to call my own.

In an effort to get something posted this week, I'm going to let my camera do most of the talking. The following photos were taken a couple of weeks ago, when I let my  critters out to roam my property. When they are out and about, they usually make their way to my back porch to beg for carrots. As you can see, at least one of them wasn't satisfied with staying on the porch.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this post is more than 2,000 words long. But it's a quick read.

Come on in, Nibbles, she won't mind.
Hey, mom. someone's at the door!














No comments:

Post a Comment